KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

VARIOUS BITS AND PIECES:

All I can say is head over to Ohh Crapp and download the song "Walking On A Dream" by Australian band Empire Of The Sun, you won't be disappointed (and the Sam La More remix is pretty good too). Sounds like an album is due out through EMI, I hope it gets released.

Ben Lee is busy completing work on his next regular album. He recently released the soundtrack he did for the Australian film called "The Square". Click here to see Ben and Jessica Chapnik performing the song 'Sand" from the soundtrack on Aussie TV.

I'm now booked for a week long visit to London in a couple of weeks. Besides visiting with my cousin and his family, plans include Howard Jones 25th Anniversary concert, and I also hope to see Nik Kershaw (for the first time in concert) with his band performing at the Days For Heroes charity concert in support of the British Troops. Should get a couple of meals in at Wagamama's, check out the cd stores and see some sights also. If you have any recommendations of things to do in London please leave a comment.
.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger robo22 said...

Hi, Please can you put the 'Echoes of Fashion' Mp3 back up on the link?

or maybe email me the track, here: robhughes1@hotmail.com

Thanks.

4:32 AM  
Blogger Myfizzypop said...

have lots of fun in England! Email me at thezapping@gmail.com :P And yes i would love to take you up on your offer of a Deb dvd!!

7:44 AM  
Blogger xolondon said...

When are you off to England. I hope you have a great time! My fave town there is Bath (aside from London of course).

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home