KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Friday, August 15, 2008

NEW ALBUM BY "THE SCRIPT":
















I'm enjoying the new cd by Irish band "The Script" that was released last week. I wasn't a fan of the first single "We Cry" (video), but the new single "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" is better and the rest of the album is strong. I really like the tracks "Talk You Down" MP3 and "Before The Worst" MP3 (up for one week). Check out their MySpace site, and buy the cd here.
.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger xolondon said...

SOLID record! Love your MP3 picks. The bridge on Talk You Down (if you go, Igo) is lovely.

7:53 PM  
Blogger The Captain said...

I like your review. I gave this album a B+, overall very good. Please check out my blog and let me know if you would like to link up.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home