KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

CANADIAN IDOL: WORST SEASON EVER:









I know the saying: If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. But I just have to say that the Top 10 on this season's Canadian Idol seem to me to be the weakest crop of talent I've ever seen on the show. Theo Tams does appear to be talented and should probably win, and Drew Wright was okay at first but he know comes across as a bit full of himself. Earl Stevenson can be entertaining at times, but the rest are pretty boring no matter how hard the judges try to tell the viewers how great they are.

Season two was the best season of Canadian Idol so far with Jacob Hoggard, Kalan Porter and Theresa Sokyrka.
.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Myfizzypop said...

it seems the longer these shows run the smaller the talent pool gets. Though in UK Leona Lewis was pretty decent, but Leon Jackson? Ugh. Viva same difference though! Whatever happened to Ryan Malcolm. I quite liked star of all the planets...

1:59 AM  
Blogger KulPop said...

Hey Paul,

Ryan Malcolm now fronts a rock band called "Low Level Flight" and their new single "Turnaround" is actually pretty good.

Cheers,

KulPop

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home