KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

NEW CAPTAIN SINGLE - ECHOES OF FASHION:















U.K. band Captain have released the second single from their forthcoming album 'Distraction' titled 'Echoes Of Fashion'. It is up for listening on their MySpace and you can download the MP3 here .

It looks like 'Distraction' is now set for release on September 15th through EMI (order it here ). I've heard 6 tracks from the album and if you liked their debut cd you're sure to like this release also.
.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Clever said...

aaaw, please put the download out again, I'm not able to find this lovely tune anywhere else (yes, I've tried the legaL sites)!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home