KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

VARIOUS BITS AND PIECES:

















Nick Lockwood who was one half of one of my favourite 80's bands "Vitamin Z" (remember "Burning Flame"?) has just released his band's Lazenby's new cd titled "The Loft Years" after playing Glastonbury recently. Check out the band's website and see what you think.

Great to see that Keane is finally releasing their third album, it's titled "Perfect Symmetry" and is due out on October 13th. A new song "Spiralling" is supposed to be available for download at their website this Monday.

Lorraine have a great new track called "Tell It All" available to hear on their website. I wish they would finally release their new album, how long do we have to wait?

Imogen Heap mentions in her latest vblog that she is attending Pop!Tech in Camden Maine this October.

I have been having fun playing one of my all time favourite arcade games "Pengo" on my old computer, wish I could get a version for my MAC.

Country band Sugarland have covered The Dream Academy's biggest hit "Life In A Northern Town", click here for the MP3 for download (live recording).

1 Comments:

Blogger xolondon said...

The new Lorraine song is just FANTASTIC. I am really sad about their lack of support.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home