KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

GREAT 'NAKED EYES' NEWS, TORONTO DATE:















Naked Eyes have a new website and have announced a few more live dates. The best news is that they have booked a concert date in Toronto for August 10th!! I travelled down to Rochester New York last fall to see Pete and band and it was a great show.

There is also a new Naked Eyes - "Live at the World Cafe" DVD you can order and Pete Byrne's new acoustic covers cd (pictured above) "Fumbling With The Covers" will be released on July 31st.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home