KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

NEW 'MY FRIEND THE CHOCOLATE CAKE' VIDEO:
















One of my favourite bands from Australia 'My Friend The Chocolate Cake' have just released their new full length cd titled 'Home Improvements'. Their lead vocalist David Bridie formed Not Drowning Waving back in 1983 and a few members started MFTCC in 1989 as a side project that eventually became their new band after NDW split up in 1994. David Bridie has also released some great solo records and is always composing music for film and television projects. The band has some tour dates in Australia in April/May, but it is unlikely they will make the trip to North America as no one is distributing their material over here (I did see David Bridie live when he was in the city promoting his 'Act Of Free Choice' cd, amazing performance).

Below is a link to the video for the title track and first single from the album. If you aren't familiar with the band check out this video and some of their others on YouTube to get an idea of their musical stylings.

My Friend The Chocolate Cake - Home Improvements (music video)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home