KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

INTERESTING MASHUP ON YOU TUBE - HOWARD JONES:


















Howard Jones is one of my all-time favourites and I follow what he is up to fairly closely. I saw him last year and he put on an amazing live acoustic show with guitarist Robin Boult. Some of the new tracks he performed were top notch so I'm looking forward to his next studio album. I travelled to London for his 20th Anniversary gig a few years back and show up in the DVD of the concert a couple of times as I was in the front row.

This cool mashup of a Howard Jones track with one of today's more popular female singers is actually very good, check out the video on You Tube. Now I have to try and find the track in MP3 form.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home