KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Monday, February 12, 2007

THE POLICE GRAMMY AWARD PERFORMANCE DISAPPOINTING:

















The moment everyone was waiting for, a reunited Police opening up this year's Grammy Awards show. At first I thought it was sounding good then then I realized the sound coming through my television wasn't impressing me. Maybe it was the broadcast (I noticed a some vocal distortion during several other performances), or maybe it was the Canadian network (Global) that was having the problem, how did it sound in the U.S.? But it was also not impressing me musically. I was a bit let down with their performance of Roxanne, it seemed to loose steam midway through and never really recovered. I was always a fan of The Police and was thinking it would be great to see them on this reunion tour but now I'm having second thoughts (I'm sure the ticket prices would probably make me pass also). It was great to see Sting, Stewart and Andy performing together again, I just wish it had sounded better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home