KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

SORRY FOR THE LACK OF POSTS RECENTLY:
















I haven't had time to tend to the blog for the last several weeks as I was in the process of buying a house and it took a lot of time. In the end I decided against this particular one, but the search continues. I also discovered how the banks really have you by the nu*@ with mortgages, paying so much of the interest in the first years.

Anyway I hope to get back to regular blogging as I want to recount meeting Paolo Nutini yesterday and seeing his show last night, as well as talking about the new Jonatha Brooke cd when I get it in the mail. Also picked up tickets to see Mika and James Morrison in the coming months at small clubs in Toronto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home