KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

NIK KERSHAW RELEASES HIS NEW CD THROUGH WEBSITE:















Nik Kershaw has just released his new album 'You've Got To Laugh' on his own label Shorthouse Records. Musically in continues in the same vein as his last two albums (15 Minutes and To Be Frank) and has some great songs on it. Imogen Heap does backing vocals on three tracks, including the tune I'm making available 'Promises, Promises'. You can sample all the songs at his website, as well as keep up to date with his latest news.

Nik Kershaw - Promises, Promises MP3

Nik Kershaw - You've Got To Laugh BUY

1 Comments:

Blogger xolondon said...

Thanks! I enjoyed your recent Immi post - if you do not already have her previous song with Nick (What It Is), let me know.

he's aged fine btw.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home