KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

CLASSIC 80'S WEDNESDAY:






















I'm going to try and post a favourite track or remix from the 80's every Wednesday if I can manage to get the time to do it.

I caught a few episodes of the singing show 'Celebrity Duets' (Jai should have been in the finale) and was really impressed with Alfonso Ribeiro when he sang with Chaka Khan. So off the Arif Mardin produced cd 'I Feel For You' today I'm making available the song 'I Feel For You'. The track features Stevie Wonder and Grandmaster Mel and is one of those songs that always puts a smile on my face.

Chaka Khan - I Feel For You MP3

Chaka Khan - I Feel For You VIDEO ON YOUTUBE

Chaka Khan - Best Of CD BUY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home