KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

CLASSIC 80'S WEDNESDAY:












Giant Steps - (The World Don't Need) Another Lover. Great track from the band's 'The Book Of Pride' cd from 1988 on A&M Records. They were a dance pop duo from England that consisted of vocalist Colin "Col" Campsie and bassist/keyboardist George McFarlane. The single became a hit in America, peaking at #13 in the Billboard Hot 100.

Giant Steps - Another Lover MP3

Giant Steps - The Book Of Pride CD BUY

1 Comments:

Blogger D'luv said...

OMG! I used to love this jam back in 9th grade!

I just played it and my boyfriend goes, "You're ghetto."

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home