KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Monday, October 23, 2006

NEW 'TAHITI 80' CD 'FOSBURY' - EXCLUSIVE TRACKS:














I really enjoyed Tahiti 80's cd 'Puzzle' and the single 'Heartbeat' that were released in 2000. I took a listen to their 2002 cd 'Wallpaper For The Soul' and didn't like what I heard so I never bought a copy (I may revisit that cd before their concert). I just got a copy of the U.S. release of their latest album 'Fosbury' (due out November 14th) and it is great to hear the band back in good form. The U.S. release has a couple of exclusive tracks and comes with a Limited Edition 4 track Bonus EP. The first single 'Changes' is a great slice of French Pop, and overall I really enjoy the record. The group is about to start a tour in North America that bring's them to Toronto's legendary Horseshoe Tavern on November 18th.

As my MAC now seems to be letting me to use YouSendIt again, I've made available 2 tracks from the U.S. release. The first is one of the exclusive tracks 'Chinatown', as well as a track from the bonus EP, a cover of The Turtles classic 'Happy Together'. These are up for a limited time so get them while you can.

You can also download their song 'Jah Paradise' right now on their 'MySpace' website.


Tahiti 80 - Chinatown (exclusive to U.S. release) MP3

Tahiti 80 - Happy Together (Turtle's cover) MP3

Tahiti 80 - Fosbury BUY

1 Comments:

Blogger KulPop said...

Hi,

I've uploaded the song again so the link should work, it should be there for a week.

Cheers,

KulPop

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home