KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Friday, June 30, 2006

TEITUR’S NEW CD AND NORTH AMERICAN TOUR:














I heard the good news this week that one of my favourite performers 'Teitur' is getting a North American release for his second album ‘Stay Under The Stars’ and has a small North American tour planned for September. It will bring him back to the MOD Club in Toronto with his full band on September 17th, 2006. He played in the city quite a few times in 2004/2005 but hasn’t played here since he opened for Rufus Wainwright if my memory serves me correctly. Below are the tour dates.


Sep 6 2006 6:00A World Cafe Live Philadelphia, PA
Sep 7 2006 9:30A World Famous Spiegeltent New York, NY
Sep 8 2006 8:00A Jammin Java Vienna, VA
Sep 9 2006 9:45A Rams Head Tavern Annapolis, MD
Sep 15 2006 9:00A Cabaret du Musee Juste Pour Rire Montreal, QC
Sep 16 2006 7:00A The Mod Club Theatre Toronto, ON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home