KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Monday, July 31, 2006

NIZLOPI: A BAND YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:















I had the pleasure of meeting the U.K. duo 'Nizlopi' on their recent trip to Canada. Unfortunately I couldn't make their Drake Hotel show but met them while they were performing on a morning television show. Luke Concannon and John Parker had some success last winter in Britain with their single 'JCB Song' and it's nice animated video. Their album 'Half These Songs Are About You' is a great listen with strong songs throughout. Today I received a copy of their forthcoming 6-track mini album titled 'ExtraOrdinary' that is due out on September 4th and will be available at their website and on iTunes etc. Click 'here' to go to a video of the guys performing the title track, and go to their 'MySpace' page where you can download the live audio track. If I can get YouSendIt to work I'll add a track from their new mini album, probably the song 'Helen'. These guys are on a small indie label so if you like what you hear please pick up their records.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home