KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

RANT - TIAGO IORC, COLDPLAY, ABC NEWS:

I realize my blog probably doesn't have that many people reading it but it still annoys me to see some other bloggers using the same information I post a few days after I do. Cool bloggers would say, hey go over and check KulPop's blog for his posting on the Thompson Twins etc., the loser ones just take the information and post it as if they discovered the information themselves, and that just pisses me off. I'll take the high road and not mention any names or post in their comments section, they probably know who they are anyway.















I recently heard the new album 'Let Yourself In' from Brazilian singer Tiago Iorc who I had never heard of before. The song 'Nothing But A Song' is a nice mellow pop tune that might appeal to fans of Teddy Geiger, (MP3 up for one week). Speaking of Geiger, he continues to work on his new album according to his website.

I wasn't overly thrilled with the new Coldplay single 'Violet Hill' but hearing the tracks 'Viva la Vida' and 'Lost' renew my faith in the band and will ensure that I pick up the cd when it is released in June.

Over at Martin Fry's ABC website they have new concert dates for the Steel City Tour. This is a tour with the bands Heaven 17, ABC and The Human League. All dates are in the U.K. in December, should be a fun time.

1 Dec 2008, Newcastle Academy
3 Dec 2008, Nottingham Royal Concert Hall
4 Dec 2008, Liverpool Echo Arena
5 Dec 2008, Brighton Centre
6 Dec 2008, Bournemouth Arena
8 Dec 2008, London Hammersmith Apollo
10 Dec 2008, Manchester Apollo
11 Dec 2008, Wolverhampton Civic
13 Dec 2008, Sheffield Hallam FM Arena
.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home