KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

MY MAC'S HARD DRIVE SEEMS TO HAVE DIED:















My Mac Mini has had a major hard drive meltdown so it's off to the shop. I'm hoping they can retrieve all the files otherwise they're gone. Just bought a 500GB external hard drive but I should have bought it ages ago and backed everything up.

So I won't be posting much until it is fixed and/or I get a new hard drive installed.

UPDATE March 30: Computer files retrieved, I was lucky, computer back up and running. Thanks Mac Station.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Myfizzypop said...

oh no! It's kinda heartbreaking when that happens. the least helpful thing people can say is "oh you should've backed it up" - i went thru the same thing a while back and experienced excessive rage at those type of comments :( Anyway hope all is recovered shortly - if not and you need some music give me a holler...

3:54 AM  
Blogger KulPop said...

Thanks for the kind words Paul. I'm happy to say that they were able to retrieve most of the files and $350 later I have a larger hard drive and more RAM than before, now to figure out how to backup everything on the new external hard drive.

Cheers,

K

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home