KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Friday, April 11, 2008

MINOR DETAIL - CANVAS OF LIFE:




I finally found the full self-titled album by Minor Detail online and have put up one of my favourite 80's tracks "Canvas Of Life" MP3 up for download for one week.

UPDATE:
Steven, I've put up 'Hold On' MP3 here for one week.

3 Comments:

Blogger joshua2004 said...

Hey. You may have just gotten a posting from me but I didn't have a google account so maybe it didn't post. I've been trying forever to get a copy of "Hold On" by Minor Detail. It's my all time favorite song. Is there any possible way you could post it briefly or otherwise make it available to me. I hope so. My email is joshua@thebooksofjoshua.com. Thanks!! (either way). Steven

4:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent music on your site! Is it possible to get Minor Detail's I'll Always Love You in mp3 format? - thanks


RIck

10:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,

i second that is it possible to get i'll always love you in mp3 format. please please help.

my email is mulryan.d@gmail.com

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home