KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

NEW BEN LEE ALBUM AND SINGLE:














Ben Lee releases his sixth album 'Ripe' on September 18th. The first single is pretty good, it’s called ‘Love Me Like The World Is Ending’, I found it on zShare. I do think the album cover (above) is weak, the cover's for 'Awake Is The New Sleep' and 'Hey You, Yes You' were much better. The album has been produced by John Alagia who has previously worked with John Mayer, Dave Matthews Band, and Ben Folds Five. Ben is opening up for David Usher here in Vancouver on Friday October 5th at the Commodore Ballroom , I hope to make the show.

UPDATE: I've now heard 5 tracks from RIPE and they sound great, the cd should do well for Ben.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home