KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

VARIOUS BLOG BITS:




















Ryan Cabrera has had his new single 'I Will Remember You' featured this year on FOX's 'So You Think You Can Dance'. The single is available on iTunes and will likely be on his next cd when it is released. He performed the song on the series finale of SYTYCD and looks quite different from what you may be used to seeing him look like (long black hair). You can see his performance on YouTube to see what I'm talking about.

I hope to go see A Fine Frenzy when they play Vancouver in October. I heard from a friend in Toronto that they are doing an industry showcase there sometime soon and there is a bit of a buzz happening about it.

XO London has a cool feature on new UK band Passengers that has links to some of their videos on his blog, worth checking out to hear what this blog favourite band are like.

Justin Hines is a great Canadian singer songwriter that has a new single called 'Wish You Well' that is worth checking out, it's from his forthcoming album 'Sides' is due out August 21st.


Here is a list of albums that I'm looking forward to hearing when/if they
get released:

ABC - Traffic
Ben Lee - RIPE
Stephen Duffy & The Lilac Time - Runout Groove
Lorraine - ????
Lo-Fi-Fnk - ????
Similou - ????

I hope to pick up these cds in the coming weeks:

Darren Hayes - This Delicate Thing We've Made
Naked Eyes - Fumbling With The Covers
The Spoons - Unexpected Guest At A Cancelled Party
A Fine Frenzy - One Cell In The Sea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home