KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

HOT NEW TALENT ALERT - COLBIE CAILLAT:

















I really like the new single by 22 year-old Californian singer-songwriter Colbie Caillat titled 'Bubbly'. You can watch the video here. Check out her MySpace page for a few other songs from her album 'Coco' that came out in July. I've only heard the single a couple of times on a local radio station here in Vancouver and was hooked. In fact I just heard it for the second time tonight and liked it so much I got up at 1 am after hearing it to write this blog entry. I'm almost tempted to head down to Seattle for her show next week, pity it is mid-week and not a weekend gig. Reading her bio I found out that the album was produced by Mikal Blue who I blogged about back in May. I plan to go out and buy the cd soon from just the few tracks I've heard so far. Check her out and see what you think.

LATER THAT DAY: I picked up her cd 'Coco' for $7.99 at HMV. Finally the record companies appear to be lowering the prices on cds (at least for new artists), cheaper then downloading the album from iTunes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home