KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Friday, June 29, 2007

BLOG HIATUS: MOVING CROSS COUNTRY TO VANCOUVER:















I've accepted a new job in Vancouver British Columbia and am moving there in the coming weeks. As you can imagine this is a major life change and I will be so busy initially that I won't have much if any time to post anything on this blog (not sure if that many people actually read it?)

Once everything settles down I may be back, depends on many factors, time and interest being the big ones.

To those would read and enjoyed my blog (and sometimes left comments) I thank you.

Regards,

KulPop

3 Comments:

Blogger xolondon said...

Good luck with everything!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Poster Girl said...

Yup, second the good luck wish, and I do hope the blog comes back!

1:44 PM  
Blogger D'luv said...

Best in your continued sparkle.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home