KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

MADE IT TO VANCOUVER:

Well I'm now in Vancouver and have started my new job. The city seems nice, I haven't had much time to explore it yet. The major obstacle right now is finding an affordable place to rent, the prices are crazy here.

As far as celebrities go, I've seen actor Aaron Ashmore a few times on the street. He stars in Smallville as Jimmy Olsen (or maybe it's his twin brother Shawn I've seen, who knows?)

I have tickets to see Brett Dennen on July 31st, my first concert in Vancouver. I saw him in Toronto at the Horseshoe Tavern and he was quite entertaining.

I really can't wait to get a place to live and get the internet back as I'm missing reading my favourite blogs and downloading cool new tunes form new bands I've just discovered.

1 Comments:

Blogger xolondon said...

Congrats on your move! Glad you are online again...

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home