KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Monday, January 22, 2007

NEW AQUALUNG TRACKS/FIELD MUSIC DOWNLOADS:


















Over at Neiles Life blog he has three new Aqualung tracks from the forthcoming cd 'Memory Man' due out in March. They sound pretty good. I'm looking forward to the cd which includes the song 'Garden Of Love' that features guest vocals from Paul Buchanan from The Blue Nile.
I've seen the band twice live and the first time was a gig at The Drake Hotel and afterwards I literally felt I had just witnessed something magical. The second gig didn't reach that level but I would check them out again if the opportunity arose.














Over at pop tarts suck toasted blog there are three tracks from Field Music's new cd 'Tones of Town', a U.K. band getting a lot of buzz these days, worth checking out.

Field Music - Tones of Town PURCHASE CD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home