KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

TAKING A BREAK FOR THE HOLIDAYS:

Well I'm going away for almost 2 weeks and doubt I will be updating the blog over that time. If time permits in the New Year I will continue on and maybe get some more regular posts happening. If anyone is actually reading this I hope your holiday time is safe and spent with family and friends, and all the best to you for 2007.

RANDON NOTES:









Jonatha Brooke is supposed to being putting up her new single 'Careful What You Wish For' from the album of the same name (due out in stores on April 3rd, 2007) on iTunes tomorrow (Dec. 20th). I've heard good things about the track but haven't heard it myself yet, but everything Jonatha does is usually fantastic so pick it up if you are a fan.

What a pathetic cash grab the just released 'Canadian Idol' DVD's are. With just a few songs from the top 2 finalists of each year a lot of great performances are omitted. This probably has something to do with licensing issues etc. etc. but no Jacob Hoggard performances, he helped make Season 2 as great as it was.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home