KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

NEW HOWARD JONES TRACK TO START OFF 2007:

Happy New Year, I hope your holidays went well. To start off the year in
style I have a new Howard Jones track available for you for a limited time.
The song is titled 'Building Our Own Future' and was featured on some
podcasts late last year. It will probably be re-recorded and included on
Howard's next pop/rock record that will hopefully get released later this
year.











Howard has just released his second cd of piano instrumentals called 'Piano Solos II' and it is available from his DTox Records website. And he's also recently updated his weblog on his website.

Howard Jones - Building Our Own Future MP3

BUY Howard Jones cds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home