KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

KEANE TO PLAY SMALL CLUB GIG IN TORONTO:





















It looks like Keane will be playing a small club gig in Toronto on Monday June 26th. Still waiting to hear which venue it will be, but this should be an amazing opportunity to see them in a smaller venue like when they first played the city. I hope to be there as their first official scheduled date in Toronto for the new record is Edgefest at the unpleasant Molson Amphitheatre venue on July 1st.

2 Comments:

Blogger D'luv said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting... it's always nice to find other music sites. I highly recommend seeing Keane live. They were very entertaining on the tour for their first album, and the new one's even better!

6:05 AM  
Blogger xolondon said...

I too LOVED their live show.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home