KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

NEW SONGS BY ABC ARE SUPER!:

















Last night I had the pleasure of seeing 'ABC' in concert here in Toronto after being a fan for around 22 years. Martin Fry was in fine form and played a great set with a pretty tight band. Original drummer David Palmer is on the tour playing drums and looks like he's really enjoying himself on stage.

Although Martin didn't mention it during the show, the band's new album tentatively titled 'Traffic' is due out in January of 2007. I gathered from talking to the tour manager that they are waiting to get a decent label deal, so hopefully that means major distribution and promotion and another tour of North America. The two news tracks they performed were very good, 'Ride' and the funky 'Sixteen Seconds To Choose' which I loved. So we have quite a wait for the new tracks to see the light of day but I have a feeling it will be worth it. You can download a classic ABC track 'Ocean Blue' below.

Ocean Blue - MP3 (HAS EXPIRED)

1 Comments:

Blogger xolondon said...

Just saw this! I loved "BLame" and "Peace and Tranquility" so I have high hopes for their new CD.

Do you have any of the remasters/deluxe eds.? The Lexicon one is FABULOUS.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home