KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Friday, May 26, 2006

GOOD OLD NICK HEYWARD, PLEASE RELEASE ANOTHER ALBUM:

















There is a nice write up on Nick Heyward with some MP3's at
xolondon's excellent blog. It made me dig out some of Nick's cds and I've decided to make available the cover of The Beatles 'If I Needed Someone' from Nick's 'A Hard Days Nick' EP that was released in 1996.

I found that Nick has a 'MySpace' site and a website under construction, so maybe some new material will appear soon. Last thing I saw about him was the VH1 'Bands Reunited' episode on Haircut 100.

IF I NEEDED SOMEONE - MP3 (Beatle's cover) (HAS EXPIRED)

1 Comments:

Blogger xolondon said...

How strange re myspace! I am not a huge fan of that final CD. I thought it sounded a bit forced.

I THINK I have this Beatles single, but I am not sure!? Must check. Thanks!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home