KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

NEW SIMPLE MINDS CD "GRAFFITI SOUL":

















Simple Minds return with their 15th album titled "Graffiti Soul". You can order it here, the Deluxe 2 cd version here (with bonus covers cd) and the vinyl edition here.

After taking a quick spin through the record I can say hardcore fans of the band will like it, I think it is okay, it may grow on me a bit after a few listens. The first single is "Rockets" (see the video below), I think my favourite track is "Kiss And Fly". Jim Kerr posts that the album has been complete since last year and that "For the moment we give you Graffiti Soul, but believe me when I say that the next one will be even better!", take what you will from that.


.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home