KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Saturday, May 02, 2009

THE BAND "MAKING APRIL" COVERS IMOGEN HEAP:





















I had never heard of the band "Making April" until today. I checked out their new album "The Egg Hunt" and found it to be somewhat predictable piano based pop rock, not bad actually if you are in the mood for that sort of thing. It seems they formed two years ago and were featured on MTV Laguna Beach and became one of the Top 10 Unsigned Artists on MySpace (their song "Roses and Butterflies" is edging up to 2 million listens on their MySpace page). I went to their MySpace site and found they do an interesting acoustic cover version of Imogen Heap's hit "Hide & Seek" that you can download from iTunes and Amazon.
.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home