KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Friday, May 01, 2009

NEW A-HA ALBUM "FOOT OF THE MOUNTAIN" DUE OUT IN JUNE:





















Norway's a-ha follow up their successful "Analogue" cd with their ninth studio album titled "Foot Of The Mountain" due out in Europe on June 19th. The first single (cover of single above) is the title track and you can listen to it here and a sample of it on the band's newly set up MySpace page, and they have also set up a Twitter page. A-ha had some live dates scheduled for late October in Germany and a November 4th concert at London's O2 Arena, tour dates here.
.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Poster Girl said...

GREAT news. Thanks for the tip (and while I'm coming out of lurking, the same goes for Kids On Bridges)!

4:32 AM  
Blogger xolondon said...

You are filled with scoops today! I just twittered you with a link. THANKS!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Tom Q Public said...

I truly wish I could get excited, 'cause I've got a thing for Norwegian artists, and 'cause I grew up during their '80s heyday. But I haven't been able to appreciate them much more than as a singles band. I was disappointed with "Analogue" and found its lead single to be the only enjoyable track ... I fear that this album could turn out the same. Love the new song, though....

-T

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home