KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Friday, January 30, 2009

THE AMAZING "LORRAINE" ARE BACK AS "BLACK ROOM":













One of my favourite bands "Lorraine" are now going under the name "Black Room" and have a MySpace site up and running. Ole, Paal and Anders took the new name Black Room after the house they rehearsed in burned down to the ground. No dates for when their album "Pop Noir" will be getting released and no new music on the MySpace music player, hopefully we will get an update soon.
.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger xolondon said...

Check my blog and check itunes!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home