KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

EMMY ROSSUM - SLOW ME DOWN





















Just heard a great song by singer Emmy Rossum called 'Slow Me Down' from her album 'Inside Out' that is available on iTunes. It should appeal to fans of Imogen Heap or Enya, sort of a cross between the two of them. MP3 available here for one week. Rossum recorded her album with Canadian producer Stuart Brawley who has worked with Darren Hayes among many others, check out his MySpace for more info on his work. This song has been around for a while I guess, but I heard it for the first time tonight and instantly liked it, I will have to check out the entire album and see what it sounds like.
.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home