KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

A COUPLE OF BITS AND PIECES:















Head over to Advance Copy for a song by the band More Amor called 'Same Damn Song', it grows on you. Taking a quick listen to their album samples on iTunes they remind me of 'Hellogoodbye' a bit which is a good thing.

Empire Of The Sun have released their album 'Walking On A Dream' in Australia, it is available for download on iTunes Canada as well. I like the record a lot, standout tracks are the title track first single, 'Half Mast' and 'Swordfish Hotkiss Night'. (3 tracks at Blouse Sydney blog).
.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home