KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

AMERICAN IDOL - -TOP 8 GUYS 80's SHOW:












As I mentioned before this year's crop of singers on American Idol is probably the most varied the show has ever seen. Last night's show was the remaining eight male singers doing songs from the 80's. Best performance of the night goes to Danny Noriega with his cover of 'Tainted Love'. I also enjoyed David Archuleta's performance as well as Jason Castro's and it was the first time David Cook didn't come across as a pompous ass and his cover of Lionel Richie's 'Hello' wasn't so bad. And was judge Randy Jackson mistaken in thinking that Michael Johns sang an INXS song when it was actually a Simple Minds track (Aussie guy returns home for the eighties??). The two that should go home are Luke Menard and Chikezie.

Recently found out that Ferras is opening for 'A Fine Frenzy' this Saturday night, I hope to be at the show.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home