KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

DARREN HAYES CASEY MUSIC VIDEO -- NORTH AMERICAN TOUR CANCELLED:















Darren Hayes new video for the song "Casey" from his cd "This Delicate Thing We've Made" cd can be seen on You Tube.

The bad news posted on his website and MySpace pages today is that the upcoming tour plans for North America are off. He will be releasing The TimeMachine Tour show on DVD eventually so fans will have that to enjoy. I saw his warm up tour date in Toronto but was hoping to see the full concert production gig like he did in the U.K. .

1 Comments:

Blogger Poster Girl said...

Oh no...that's a shame!

In better news, thanks so much for that tip about that the Hint song! I really like it.

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home