KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

NEW ADELE CD "19":

















Well U.K. buzz girl of the moment Adele's cd "19" has leaked and it is generally a good listen. Of course it contains the current U.K. hit "Chasing Pavements" which is a highlight, and I quite like the song "Cold Shoulder" and "Tired" is a fun track as well.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger WEB SHERIFF said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:24 AM  
Blogger Myfizzypop said...

Did you hear her live lounge version of chasing pavements and the strokes Last Night? Totally converted me...

7:29 AM  
Blogger KulPop said...

Hi Paul,

I didn't hear the Adele Live Lounge sessions, hopefully they will surface somewhere.

Cheers,

KulPop

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home