KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

THE ARRIVAL - 'PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR HEART IS':














The Arrival a fairly new band of young guys from Alabama have put up a new very decent new song on their MySpace site called 'Put Your Money Where Your Heart Is', I urge you to go there and take a listen. They released an EP back in 2004 and it sounds like they should get signed to a deal soon, shouldn't be long before they all over the radio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home