KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

IMOGEN HEAP NEW TRACK FOR HEROES- VARIOUS BITS & PIECES:














Imogen Heap has a new video blog up on YouTube, number 12 in the series. The biggest news she talks about is that she's been asked to record a song for the soundtrack to the television series 'Heroes'. The song she wants to use sounds like it will also be on her next studio album, the track is called 'Not Now But Soon'. I think they used her song 'Hide & Seek' on early promo spots for the series.

I'm really enjoying the new cd by Danish band 'Private' called 'My Secret Lover'. The track 'Let's Make Love (Underneath The Appletree)' has a bit of a Human League feel to it and I love the track 'We Got Some Breaking Up To Do'.

Also enjoying the 'Metro Station' and 'Mighty Six Ninety' albums.

Good to hear that 'Lorraine' are still together and plan to release and album (finally) next year.

Several blogs have mentioned Australian band 'Grafton Primary', definitely worth checking out. Nick over at #1 Hits From Another Planet features the title track to their newly released EP.

I haven't gone to a movie in the theatres in a long time but went to see 'American Gangster' yesterday and it was pretty good.

I should be enjoying having gained an extra hour of sleep due to the time change but it appears some as#&ole has moved into the condo next to me and returned at 2:30 in the morning and decided to crank their stereo up and continue partying (they had done the same earlier but must have gone out for a few hours). I hope this doesn't become a regular annoyance (glad I'm only renting and can move out and that I didn't spend the going rate of $400,000.00 + for these units).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home