KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

TEITUR TO START RECORDING FOURTH ALBUM:













One of my favourite singers Teitur has announced plans to start recording his fourth album on his MySpace page, exact quote is below.

Good news! In October I will be on the island of Gotland to record my
fourth album. The recording facilities are truely inspiring. It's a
location called Fridhem, which a Swedish Princess (Eugenie) had built
on the outskirts of Visby in Gotland in mid 19th century. There is a
huge villa, a concert hall (in where we will record) a chapel (also
good for recording) and even a beach with an stunning view. Gotland is
where the late movie director Ingmar Bergman lived and died. He shot
most of his films there. I have heard the tectonic plate of Gotland
originates from the Great Barrier Reef. This must be why it feels so
unique there in the middle of the Baltic Sea.

The working title of the album is "Laughter in an Empty Room" -
because this is how I think the music will sound like. I will produce
the album myself and it will be ready for release in February. Stay
tuned to the website as I intend to take some pictures of the
sessions.

--Teitur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home