KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Friday, May 19, 2006

TIME FOR TELEVISION SEASON/SERIES FINALES:











EVERWOOD CAST










We're into season/series finales on television as shows wrap up their seasons. I liked the 'West Wing' finale, a quality show that seemed to lose it's popularity in recent years but it was still very watchable. The 'ER' cliffhanger finale was great, hopefully we will see the exit of Scott Grimes as Dr. Archie Morris as he had become even more annoying as the season progressed.

I was enjoying the first season finale of 'Prison Break' but was let down in the last five minutes, a poor ending in my opinion for those of us who watched all season. I thought 'Invasion' was one of the better new series this season, but it has not been renewed so the season (series) ender left us with a lot of unanswered questions.

Unfortunately the second season of 'Veronica Mars' hasn't aired in Canada (CTV aired the first season last summer, their website doesn't list any info on whether or not it will air the second season). Maybe I'll wait and rent the DVD of season 2.

Still waiting for the finales for 24, Everwood, LOST, and Alias.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home