KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Monday, November 29, 2010

SOMEONE PLEASE SIGN THE BAND 'ECHOES':



I have not found much information on the band Echoes except that they are a synthpop duo based in London. They have done remixes for the likes of Florrie, LIGHTS, and The Good Natured. What I can say is that I love the two original tracks that they have up on there website and have featured both on my radio show. First came the uptempo "Ice Cold" (video above) that instantly got a five star rating in my iTunes. Recently they made available a second song called "It Goes On" that is also fantastic. Hopefully they will get signed soon and release a full album, and a bit more info on who they actually are would be nice.
.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger racinefontenele said...

http://racinefontenele.blogspot.com/2010/12/tempo-para-acertar.html

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home