KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

TRU BLOOD SODA POP AVAILABLE IN MONCTON NEW BRUNSWICK:

















I was looking for a few of the Graham Hurley Detective Faraday books I need to read to complete the series and came across a store selling the blood orange soda pop "Tru Blood". This is an HBO product of course tied in with the True Blood television series now in it's third season. In the show vampires can buy bottled blood called Tru Blood. These soda pop bottles are done up just like the ones in the show. The bottles aren't cheap, $5.75 Canadian for one bottle (you can buy 4 packs there also). The store selling Tru Blood is United Book Stores at 347 Mountain Road in Moncton New Brunswick. Once I try the soda I will add what I think of the taste.
.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home