KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Friday, May 21, 2010

BACK FROM HOLIDAY IN TORONTO:

















Well sorry for the lack of posts, I was in Toronto for two weeks and didn't feel like posting while I was visiting with family and friends. Had a great time, also managed to see a-ha, Two Door Cinema Club and The Spoons in concert which was fun (may post concert reviews soon). Also enjoyed going to some of my favourite restaurants and cd stores. A lot of the used cd stores have disappeared, and the majors are basically down to HMV and Sunrise Records.

New cds bought: Keane - Night Train, Tracey Thorn - Love And It's Opposite, Two Door Cinema Club - Tourist History and The Spoons - Talkback (first time issued on cd).

Used cds bought: Colin Munroe - Don't Think Less Of Me, Starsailor - On The Outside, Semi Precious Weapons - We Love You, Yes - 90125, Passengers - Wicked Man's Rest, The Creeps - Blue Tomato and many more (great when you find a sale bin $1 each or 7 for $5 at a place like Neurotica).

Restaurants recommended: Green Mango (730 Yonge Street) - amazing pad thai and curried vegetables, Ghazale's (504 Bloor Street West) - still the best falafal in the city, Eastern Twist (505 St. Clair Ave. West) - still love their curry potatoe paratha wrap, and Ali's Roti (1446 Queen Street West) still making great doubles.
.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger xolondon said...

Good CD choices - but I hope you paid very little for that 3rd Starsailor record!

9:10 PM  
Blogger KulPop said...

The Starsailor cd was just a dollar.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Marco said...

Hi,
compliment for your blog: I like the way you post news and suggestions!

I wonder if you can post me "Colin Munroe - Don't Think Less Of Me" because I'm looking for it for a while without success!!

Go on with your posts, looking forward read newer!

Cheers!

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home