KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS & ALL THE BEST FOR 2010:
















Sorry for the lack of posts, I guess nothing has impressed me enough recently to write about and I've been busy watching the best series to ever air on network television "I'll Fly Away". It originally aired in the early 90's and luckily I kept the series on VHS tapes as it unfortunately has never been issued by Warner Bros. Television on DVD.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, hopefully I'll be back with some blogs in 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home