KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Saturday, October 03, 2009

TEITUR AND JONATHA BROOKE WORK ON NEW NOLWENN LEROY ALBUM:

After reading Jonatha Brooke's recent journal entry I am eager to hear the third album by French singer Nolwenn Leroy. According to Nolwenn's website it is due for release on December 7th, not sure what countries it will be out in. She has been working with Teitur and Jonatha Brooke (two of my all-time favourite singer/songwriters) as well as producer extraordinaire Rupert Hine. Jonatha was over in Sweden recently working on the record, below is a photo of Jonatha with Teitur and Nolwenn from Jonatha's journal. I had hoped to travel from New Brunswick to Maine this weekend to see Jonatha Brooke in concert but was unable.


Photo Credit: Jonatha Brooke






























Speaking of Teitur he is releasing a best of collection on October 5th in the U.K. titled "All My Mistakes" (order here, reviewed here) with tracks from his previous albums, and has made a video for the song 'Hurricane' that you can watch here. Another interesting article on Teitur at 'The Quietus' website .

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Poster Girl said...

It seems like I've been waiting for this album for FOREVER--hopefully it's not pushed back! I am a little nervous about her new direction, but if you trust these songwriters, then so do I.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home