KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

CLIMIE FISHER GETS THE REISSUE TREATMENT:









One of my favourite bands from the 80's was Climie Fisher. Simon Climie and Rob Fisher (from Naked Eyes) released two albums that have just been reissued by Edsel Records with bonus tracks. Not clear on if they have been remastered, but still nice to have the cds back in print. You can order "Everything" here and "Coming In For The Kill" here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home