KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Monday, July 20, 2009

CHECK OUT AUSTRALIA'S 'RAN/RUN':















I'm enjoying the new song 'Revolutionary' from the duo 'Ran/Run'. Pete Jones and Ryan Walsh are 'Ran/Run', the song reminds me a bit of The Blue Nile, check them out (an MP3 of 'Revolutionary' can be found at Arjan's site). Their new E.P. is due out in August.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home